Australia & New Zealand
Ride of your life 2020
Terms and Conditions
Snap-on Tools Australia Pty Ltd ‘Ride of Your Life’ Promotion 2020
Snap-on Tools Australia Pty Ltd - ABN: 55-010-793-683
Promotion begins: Saturday 4th July 2020
Promotion ends: Monday 31st August 2020
Prize Draw: Wednesday 9th September 2020
Conditions of Entry
National promotion with participating franchisees providing their customers the chance to win 1
of 25 Snap-on eBikes valued at $1,800 (ex GST) each.
To enter simply purchase a product and open a new revolving account with a participating Snapon
Mobile Store during the months of July and August 2020 to qualify for the Peel and Reveal
gameboard and chance to receive an entry ticket with a unique promotional code.
Competition entry is online at www.snaponrideofyourlife.com.au.
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this
competition, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18. Employees, participating franchisees
and their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion
are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences at 12:01am (AEST) 04/07/2020. Entries close at 5:00pm (AEST) on
31/08/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter, you must:
a. Purchase selected promotional product during the Promotional Period.
b. Receive an entry ticket with a unique promotional code.
c. Each participating franchisee will have 100 unique entry tickets.
d. Visit www.Snaponrideofyourlife.com.au and complete the required details on the online
e. You are permitted to enter multiple times with multiple entry tickets
5. Prize draw will take place on the Wednesday 9th August 2020 at Trade Promotions and Lotteries
Pty Ltd, 24/88 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000
6. Prize winners will be contacted by phone within 3 days of draw by Snap-on Tools Australia Pty
Ltd or their representatives. All prize winners will be published on the website
www.snapontools.com.au and www.facebook.com/SnaponToolsAustralia on 16/09/2020.
Nation wide prize breakdown. 1 of 25 Snap-on eBikes valued at AUD$1800.00 ex GST. Total prize
value AUD $45,000 ex GST
8. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. The promoter’s decision is final and binding –
no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or
9. Value of the prizes is a guide only and was correct at time of printing. The promoter reserves the
right to substitute prizes of a similar replacement type and value should the items specified be
unavailable or superseded by their suppliers (subject to State Legislation).
10. Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority where a prize remains unclaimed
and due to the Prize event dates, the Promoter will conduct such further draws at 10:00 am
(AEST) at Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd, 24/88 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000 on the
31/09/2020 as are necessary, in order to distribute any unclaimed prizes. Winner(s) in the
unclaimed prize draw will be contacted by phone and confirmed by email. All reasonable
avenues will be explored to contact the winner(s). Winner’s names will be published
01/010/2020 on the www.snapontools.com.au and www.facebook.com/SnaponToolsAustralia.
Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or
an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that
element of the prize) will be forfeited.
11. The winner accepts their prize at their own risk. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be
excluded, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate shall not be liable for any loss, damage
or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss
arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the promotion
or any prize.
12. The Promoter and its related bodies corporate make no warranties and accept no liability in
relation to any prize. All warranty claims should be directed to the manufacturer of the prize.
This warranty does not apply to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse or misapplication.
13. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
14. If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned due to tampering,
unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of
the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper
conduct of this competition, the Promoter will disqualify any individual who tampers with the
entry process, and (with the approval from the Relevant Authorities) may cancel, terminate,
modify or suspend the competition.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an
entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with
the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of
entry. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
16. Printing errors or other quality control matters outside the control of the individual player shall
not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The information from the entries is being
collected by the Promoter to enable it to contact the potential winner and/or may be entered
into a database. By entering the Promotion all entrants consent to the Promoter using the
entrant’s personal details for an indefinite period (unless consent is later retracted) for future
marketing purposes unless otherwise advised by the entrant upon entry. The Promoter will only
use the winner’s personal details for future marketing purposes relating to this Promoter only.
18. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant’s
responsibility to notify the Promoter.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize
winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
20. The Promoter is Snap-on Tools Australia Pty Ltd, 80 Holbeche Road, Arndell Park NSW 2148.
(ABN: 55 010 793 683).
Permit Numbers: NSW: LTPS/20/44020, ACT: TP 20/00777, SA: T20/681