Pneumatic Tilt Back Post Tyre Changer
The horizontal arm is supported on rollers to guide the mounting head pneumatically relative to the rim flange and the bead breaker arm can be locked in two positions.
The bead breaker pedal is in optimum position relative to the operator.
The turntable has two speeds and on outer clamping range of up to 24". A pedal controlled tyre inflator is standard equipment as are various shelves and a precision gauge.
- Certified by wdk for gentle and user-friendly mounting and demounting of UHP and run-flat tyres in line with OEM specifications
- With pneumatic mounting tool MH 320 pro and "plus" kit (standard equipment) for handling of UHP and run-flat tyre systems (additional optional adaptors required for PAX and CSR tyres)
- Double-acting bead breaker cylinder
- Machine post tilted backwards / forwards upon pedal operation (pneumatic) and pneumatically locked in working position
- One-part mounting head vertically and laterally adjustable in spaced-apart position relative to the rim
- Inverter technology for two turntable speeds (7 and 14 rpm) optimises torque and speed depending on the requirements of mounting and demounting operations
- Pedal-controlled two-speed turntable with sliding jaws
- Roller-supported horizontal arm
- Self-centering four-jaw turntable controlled via two clamping cylinders for correct clamping of the wheel
- Plastic protection inside jaws and on mounting head to avoid damage to alloy rims
- Bead breaker arm infinitely adjustable
- Large bead breaker blade, supported in three joints
- Pedal-controlled inflator
- Ergonomic user-friendly position of the four pedals
- Including servicing unit, tyre lever, plastic protections for mounting head, steel roll, plastic protection for tyre lever, plastic protections for jaws, plastic rim protection