Pneumatic Tilt Back Post Tyre Changer
The T3000BS is designed to mount and demount all conventional car tyres in the market.
It is equipped with a double-acting bead breaking cylinder and an oversized bead breaker blade.
- Double-acting bead breaker cylinder
- Pneumatic tilt-back post, pneumatically locked in working position
- One-part mounting head vertically and laterally adjustable in spaced-apart position relative to the rim
- Self-centring four-jaw turntable controlled via two clamping cylinders for correct clamping of the wheel
- Plastic protection on mounting head to avoid damage to alloy rims
- Large bead breaker blade
- Ergonomic user-friendly position of the 4 pedals
- Including servicing unit, manual tyre inflator, tyre lever, plastic protections for mounting head, steel roll, plastic rim protection
- Topside bead seating kit
- Optional mounting device and optional accessories for handling of UHP and run-flat systems (additional optional adaptors required for PAX and CSR)