BFH 2000 plus
Total Ride Performance System
The BFH 2000 plus is a wheel balancer and diagnostic equipment with laser technology: 5 CCD cameras scan tyre and rim from different directions with special 3D laser stripes.
In a single measuring run all data is detected and possible defects in tyre or rim is diagnosed and documented with utmost accuracy.
- Measurement of tyre pull effect (tyre conicity)
- Allocation of wheels to their best possible position on the vehicle in order to avoid tyre pull effect (OptiLine function - optional)
- Detection of flat spots on the tyre
- Detection of possible damage to tyre sidewall
- Checking of correct bead seat
- Measurement of radial and lateral run-out of tyre and/or rim
- Tread depth measurement in 5 different positions and visualisation on screen
- Tread wear identification (signalling need for wheel alignment)
- Touch screen monitor for visualisation of the diagnostic results in brilliant 3D colour maps
- Print-out of all results in test records, or screenshots via optional printer. Output also to USB memory stick.
- Documentation of the condition of a set of wheels
- Patented virtual plane imaging (VPI) technique
- Non-contact data acquisition and identification of wheel type and position
- Diagnostics of unsmooth ride and ride improvement by geometric matching in a single additional step
- Electro-mechanical power clamp device
- asanetwork capability via optional software client
- Intuitive and user-friendly
- Set of 3 centring cones, ART weight removing tool for adhesive weights, weight pliers, calibration weight, wheel guard, storage pegs for accessories