Australia & New Zealand
Consider Snap-on if you want to grow with a company that:
- Has a solid strategy and a clear plan to execute it.
- Is enthusiastic about its products, its people, its prospects.
- Has a world-class brand, a respected history; a deep commitment to making products of the highest quality.
- Is innovative, forward-thinking, smart, strategic.
- Has great global potential.
- Is passionate about being the best.
Automotive Diagnostic Technician – Arndell Park, NSW. Automotive electrician / master technician with diagnostic experience, to join the product development team assisting with the development of Experience Based Information content for scan tools.
Franchisee Coordinator (billing administration) – Arndell Park, NSW. Processing and administration of financial transactions for franchisees’ weekly accounts, assisting with billing enquiries, regular telephone liaison and assistance to franchisees.
Credit Collections Officer – Arndell Park, NSW. Telephone collections and follow up of Snap-on’s Trade Card customers to negotiate payments and manage debt etc.
Phone: Gill Scopes on 02 9837 9111
Email: apply by email to SOTA.firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re thinking about taking on a franchise, and you need a little more information, this is the place to start