Australia & New Zealand
Consider Snap-on if you want to grow with a company that:
- Has a solid strategy and a clear plan to execute it.
- Is enthusiastic about its products, its people, its prospects.
- Has a world-class brand, a respected history; a deep commitment to making products of the highest quality.
- Is innovative, forward-thinking, smart, strategic.
- Has great global potential.
- Is passionate about being the best.
Sales Development Manager / Franchise Area Manager - Sydney, NSW
An opportunity is available for a Sales Development Manager to join Snap-on’s Franchise field management team. The position includes working closely with a team of Snap-on’s mobile store Franchisees in Sydney and regional NSW; helping to drive product sales and improve business performances, ensuring compliance with Snap-on’s procedures and helping with a wide variety of field support activities.