Australia & New Zealand
Consider Snap-on if you want to grow with a company that:
- Has a solid strategy and a clear plan to execute it.
- Is enthusiastic about its products, its people, its prospects.
- Has a world-class brand, a respected history; a deep commitment to making products of the highest quality.
- Is innovative, forward-thinking, smart, strategic.
- Has great global potential.
- Is passionate about being the best.
Tool Storage Sales Representative – Sydney and NSW region
Opportunity for a highly motivated sales person to work in partnership with Snap-on franchisees and assist with the sale of Snap-on’s top of the range of tool boxes and accessories.
Diagnostic Help-Desk Support Officer – Arndell Park, NSW
Opportunity for an experienced automotive technician to assist with telephone help-desk enquiries from customers and franchisees about Snap-on’s range of diagnostic scan tools, plus assist with repairs and other support activities.
IT Systems Support Officer / Database Administrator – Arndell Park, NSW
Opportunity to join Snap-on's IT team providing 1st and 2nd level support to Snap-on franchisees and employees, including database administration (MS Access, SQL), help-desk support, PC set up, network administration and other projects.
Industrial Key Account Manager – Victoria/Tasmania
Opportunity for an experienced Industrial Sales professional to develop new business opportunities for tooling solutions and manage ongoing account relationships with industrial business customers, as well as distribution channels across Victoria and Tasmania territory.